B&W Group Ltd Website User Agreement
There are times when we may need information from you, such as your name and address, and we will let you know before we collect any such information from you. By using those features of the website which do need your personal details you are accepting the conditions outlined below, concerning our use of that information, and which take effect on the date when you first use the site. However, other features of the site may be safely used without the need for your personal details. If you do not accept those conditions then please do not proceed further with those enquiries where we need your personal details.
Reason for the agreement
B&W Group Ltd is a multi-national company, so we may store your personal data in those countries where we do business.
Various laws require us to ask you to agree to this. If you feel you can't agree to this, then we will not be able to deal any further with those requests where your details are needed.
If you DO agree that we CAN use your data to process your request, (and/or that B&W Group Ltd can also make further use of your data as well), then all the facilities of the site will be at your disposal. In general you can visit B&W Group Ltd on the Web without either telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself at all and you will still be able to use most of the B&W Group Ltd Web Site. However you will then not be able to access areas that require registration.
• You have the right to find out what information we hold about you and make corrections if necessary.
• You also have the right to ask us to not use your information.
• You will also be able tell us that you do not wish to have your information used as a basis for further contact with you.
• Facilities to do this are available on the site.
Note however that certain legislation, for example related to safety issues, or to financial regulation (e.g. when dealing with Financial Services), might prevent some or all of the above rights being exercised in some countries. In addition, legislation might also oblige us to store this information for a certain period of time. Information is stored in a secure environment protected by a combination of physical and technical measures and there is no general public access to this information. Furthermore in some cases, Personal Information is encrypted using appropriate secure technology. Never the less you should always be cautious about what information you disclose to any website.
More about “information”
We can collect personal information about you by directly requesting it from you (such as on a registration form), and we can collect non-personal information by tracking your use of the Site and the options you choose to take. Collecting both types of information allows us to:
• Make the Site easier for you to use.
• Provide you with information faster.
• Create content more relevant to you.
• Help you quickly find services or information available from B&W Group Ltd.
• Generally Improve the Site and its functions.
• Correspond with you and/or provide you with a subscription.
• Alert you to new products, special offers, updated information and other new services that B&W Group Ltd considers to be of interest to you.
• It is common for Web Sites to collect both type of information.
• Non-personal information does not identify you, however it can be helpful for marketing purposes or improving services generally.
• B&W Group Ltd does not sell or otherwise distribute personal information to any third parties i.e. Anyone outside the B&W Group Ltd.
Our website uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for presentation purposes. A modern web browser is needed to make the most out of our site, though the site is still usable in older browsers and alternative devices.
All rights in the website are reserved, including copyright and database rights, which are owned by or licensed to B&W Group Ltd, or otherwise used by B&W Group Ltd as permitted by applicable law or the original copyright holder. Therefore:
• You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or transmit any text, images, graphic, logo, button, icon, image and their selection and/or arrangement, and any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public purpose without prior written permission from B&W Group Ltd or the copyright holder.
• You may not adapt or alter any of the material or information in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
• You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes.
• B&W Group Ltd reserves the right to use any material submitted to the site, including text and images, either on the site or in any other form, including for publicity purposes.
• B&W Group Ltd reserves the right to monitor submissions to the site and to edit or reject any submissions.
All names, images, logos identifying B&W Group Ltd's products are proprietary marks of B&W Group Ltd.
• All third party brands, products, services and company names contained on this site are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of their respective holders and are the property of those companies.
• B&W does not give permission for their use to any person other than the original holders. Any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
(3) Prices and Products
B&W Group Ltd's policy is one of continuous product improvement and so we reserve the right to change the specifications and prices of the models and items on this website at any time.
• However we make every effort to ensure that the information, details and descriptions on the website were correct at the last update.
• Nevertheless you are advised to check the specifications with your B&W Group Ltd dealer prior to ordering any product.
• Please consult your local B&W Group Ltd Dealer for availability and current prices.
• Please note, however, that many Distributors and Dealers are totally independent and are not agents of B&W Group Ltd and so have absolutely no authority to bind B&W Group Ltd by any express or implied price or any other undertaking or representation.
(4) No Warranty
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, the site and all information, text, names, images, pictures, logos, links, icons and other materials (without limitation) are provided on an 'AS SEEN' basis without any warranty or endorsement, express or implied.
The information, specifications and colours on this website may vary from market to market and are subject to change without notice.
• In particular, we do not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of information provided on this site.
• Nor do we guarantee that use of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site and its servers are free of computer viruses or bugs.
(5) No Losses
In no event will B&W Group Ltd be liable to any person for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any information contained in, or displayed on, our website.
• This includes, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from such use.
• This also includes any loss of data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this site.
Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms & Conditions, we will not be liable for claims relating to the functionality or availability of this site.
(6) External Links
B&W Group Ltd does not represent, warrant, endorse or hold responsibility over any external sites that may be linked to and from this site.
Any external site that you visit by clicking through a link on this site is outside the control of B&W Group Ltd and so you visit it entirely at your own risk.
The software downloads from this site have been thoroughly scanned and tested at all stages of production, but - as with all new software - we still recommend that you run a virus checker before use. We also recommend that you have an up-to-date backup of your hard disk before using the software. B&W cannot accept responsibility for any disruption, damage and/or loss of data on your data or computer system that may occur while using the software.
Consult your network administrator before installing any software on a networked computer.
These Terms & Conditions for the use of B&W Group Ltd’s website shall be governed exclusively by the Laws and Courts of England & Wales.
• If any of the Terms in this agreement should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, they shall be deemed to be deleted from this agreement.
• B&W reserves the right to change any of its terms and conditions at any time by posting such changes online.
What is a Cookie?
1. Session Cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave our site, when they are deleted automatically. They allow you to carry information across pages of the site and avoid having to re-enter information.
2. Persistent Cookies, remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer - though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie and you can often specify their lifetime from within your browser. They are used to:
• Help us recognise you as a unique visitor by using a unique number when you return to the website.
• Allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly.
• Compile anonymous statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website.
Note: you cannot be identified personally when you return to our website.
Some of our Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web Beacons that allow us to count users who have visited these pages.
Web Beacons collect only information that includes a cookie number; time and date of a page view; and a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides.
We may also carry Web Beacons placed by third party advertisers. These Beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
Disabling & enabling cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the appropriate settings within your browser. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site. You can also arrange to be alerted before a cookie is accepted on your hard disk and you can then be asked if you wish to accept it or not. For instructions on how to do this, and for other information on handling cookies in general, please refer to your Browser Manual or its online help facility.
This website is operated by B&W Group Ltd.
Copyright © 2010 B&W Group Ltd